With rising fuel prices and the price of a barrel of Brent oil reaching the $119 limit, there is news that will please car owners at ING Bank and Petrol Ofisi stations. For only 12 months, 500 TL instant rebate for fuel purchase of 500 TL every month will make everyone happy.
A great campaign was launched with owners of petrol, diesel and LPG vehicles in partnership with ING Bank and Petrol Ofisi. As part of the campaign, those who promise to make their fuel purchase expenses of 500 TL per month for 12 months via ING Credit Card and Petrol Ofisi mobile payment will instantly receive a 500 TL discount.
500 TL will be loaded instantly on the card of everyone participating in the campaign. Immediately after, you will have to spend 500 TL on fuel every month using your ING credit card and Petrol Ofisi mobile payment.
ING Bank & Petrol Ofisi 500 TL Rebate Campaign Conditions
• Participation in the campaign is included. Our customers with ING Personal Credit Cards can participate in the campaign via the ING Mobile Campaigns step. In case of participation, the following conditions are deemed accepted.
• A campaign period is 12 months. If you complete your first month’s spending pledge in the campaign, your 1st month is counted, if you don’t, the next month is counted as your 1st month and continues for another 11 months. If you cannot meet your spending promise in subsequent months, your 12-month period will continue uninterrupted, and those months will be counted as incomplete.
• During the 12 months concerned, you must spend at least 500 TL on fuel each month by making a mobile payment via the Petrol Ofisi mobile application with your ING credit card.
• To make mobile payments with your ING Credit Card from the Petrol Ofisi mobile application, your card must be defined for mobile payment in the Petrol Ofisi mobile application. By downloading the Petrol Ofisi mobile application, you must register the license plate on which you will spend fuel and your ING credit card in the Mobile Pay-Pass section of the Pay-Pass tab of the application. Click for detailed information on Petrol Ofisi Mobile Pay-Pay transaction steps.
• After your participation in the campaign, 500 TL are deposited on your ING credit card with the mention “Your PO Monthly Fuel Is From Us”.
• At the end of the 12 months concerned, if you have not been able to spend at least 500 TL on fuel each month by making a mobile payment via the Petrol Ofisi mobile application with your ING credit card each month for 12 months, the “PO Spending Promise Back” is calculated based on the months in which you did not meet your spending promise. The charge will be reflected on your card with the explanation “Purchase”. Example of debt calculation to reflect for the part of the spending promise that cannot be fulfilled: 500 TL deposited on the credit card depending on the campaign. If you have fulfilled the Spend Promise for 5 months, you will be charged a fee of (500/12)*7=291.6 TL for 7 months (12-5) during which you cannot fulfill the Spend Promise.
• As long as you have at least 1 credit card open, charges for the portion of the spend promise that cannot be met will be passed on at the end of the first 12-month campaign period. If all of your credit cards are closed before the end of the 12-month campaign period and you do not have an open credit card, charges for the portion of the spending promise that cannot be met will be passed on when you don’t have an open card for 12 months, and the remaining months will be counted as unfilled after your cards are closed.
• The campaign starts from the date you register. After your participation, it is your responsibility to fulfill the spending promise you made as part of the campaign for 12 months with your ING Credit Card.
• You can participate in the campaign between December 1, 2021 and June 1, 2022. Participation in the campaign is limited to 5,000 customers, when this number is reached, the campaign will end without waiting for the end date.
• Only customers with ING Personal Credit Cards can take part in the action.
• ING Bank A.Ş. and Petrol Ofisi A.Ş. reserves the right to stop, cancel and make changes to the campaign.